You can be royal too
Celestial seasonings sleepytime extra review

Friday, February 15, 2013 @ 4:13 PM | 1 Comment [s]

Nothing promotes physical and mental well being like a restful evening. So if you’re wondering how to sleep better or just looking for something to help you unwind, try a cup of Sleepytime Extra®. This relaxing and delicious herbal tea starts with the time-honored blend of chamomile, spearmint and other soothing herbs found in our beloved Sleepytime herbal tea. We then add valerian, trusted as a natural sleep aid since the days of the Greeks and Romans because of its mild sedative properties. The result is a tea with the trusted calming effect and great taste of Sleepytime, plus just a little “extra” to help you rest. *\


I have quite the trouble falling asleep at times. After trying different type of methods which includes this:

1. Staying up for a long time and go to bed early at night. I thought it would make me tired enough to fall asleep as soon as I lay my head on the pillow. Boy, was I wrong! Say hello to TWO sleepless nights instead of one!

2. Sleeping pills. It seemed like a good temporary solution, to take sleeping pills. However it worked only for a few nights and then it stopped working. I tossed the box away in the trash.

3. Do more exercises during the day and forcing myself to fall asleep. The exercises did made me more tired than when I didn't exercises. But unfortunately this did not work either. 

It all didn't worked and I decided to look into the more natural products to find something to help me drift to sleep.
When I was at the local health store, my eyes caught a glance of the different type of tea's celestial seasonings had to offer. The packaging really caught my attention, and after reading through ingredients and reading the description I decided to buy it. 








Let me start off with the package. It is so cute! It shows a bear sleeping peacefully on a couch and the color choice of blue and light yellow looks great together! It really caught my attention. I find it hard to describe the taste of the tea. I always mix the tea with honey, as I think the taste of the tea itself is a bit too bland. With honey it gets a tad sweeter and I like it that way. 

Does it work?

Yes! It does! The first night I used this tea I made sure there was nothing to distract me from sleeping. No television, no mobile phones, just me, my bed, the tea and the night lamp. I was reading a book as I was sipping from the tea. After just a few minutes of drinking the tea I felt relaxed! My whole body was at ease and I felt relaxed. It took me less than 30 minutes to fall asleep.


Price: Around 2,00
Bought at: Local health store (De tuinen)

What I love:
The packaging
The fact this product is natural
It puts me to sleep fast

What I don’t like:
Nothing!

Will I buy this again? Definitely! This is great for when you are stressed out and just want to relax. Also great when you stay up till late and start noticing the time..

Labels: , , , , , , ,



Older Post | Newer Post
THE WRITER


Hello! Welcome to my blog! Please do enjoy your stay here. My name is Meru, and currently I live in the netherlands. I am from the carribean and I am 18 years old. I like things to do with lifestyle, beauty, fashion and diy's! My hobbies are cooking, baking and ballet. Oh! I also try to be a princess in this hectic world that is not princess friendly!
underline italic strike


Diary About Stuff Site


The Credits!

Template by : Sharanichi Potter
Header By: Damia
Full Edited : Meru

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME (: