You can be royal too
Etsy store review: Basiclove

Wednesday, February 27, 2013 @ 11:22 PM | 3 Comment [s]




Basiclove is a etsy store in engeland, london and sells bloomers, petticoats and nail art products. I ordered two bloomers, as I like wearing them underneath skirts and dresses.
I paid €8,81 for the blue bloomers and €10,73 for the white one. The shipping cost was €5,36 for two bloomers. At first something went wrong with the payment, but the seller was very patient and understanding and I was able to order. The bloomers take a few days to make but I do not have a problem with that. It is handmade and it is nice when you know something is getting made just for you.  I was also very surprised at the shipping speed! It was shipped on monday and arrived thursday! (From England to Netherlands)



The bloomers are so adorable! The fabric is soft and comfortable. I am not a expert when it comes to sewing but the quality looks great! I really like the small detail of the lace on the ends. It just adds something to it.  I think it is not expensive at all if you consider the fact that it is handmade and of good quality.

Store name: Basiclove (Link to store)
Location: England
Price: 5/5
Shipping: 5/5
Quality: 5/5
Customer service: 4.5/5 (Maybe more email notifications, like when item is done, or shipped, or how many days it will take)
Store rating: 4/5


Labels: , , , , , ,



Older Post | Newer Post
THE WRITER


Hello! Welcome to my blog! Please do enjoy your stay here. My name is Meru, and currently I live in the netherlands. I am from the carribean and I am 18 years old. I like things to do with lifestyle, beauty, fashion and diy's! My hobbies are cooking, baking and ballet. Oh! I also try to be a princess in this hectic world that is not princess friendly!
underline italic strike


Diary About Stuff Site


The Credits!

Template by : Sharanichi Potter
Header By: Damia
Full Edited : Meru

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME (: