You can be royal too
My scheming Bird's nest collagen hydrating mask

Friday, February 8, 2013 @ 9:58 AM | 2 Comment [s]






Product information: 

My Scheming Bird Nest’s Collagen Mask is specially formulated with Bird’s Nest and collagen extract, rich in hydrating properties, to help instantly boost skin’s luminosity and elasticity. It can prevent your skin from dehydration, roughness and pre-mature aging, your skin will be rejuvenated with stronger metabolism. Pamper your skin with a sensation of invigorating hydration! 






Review: 


This sheet mask is my scheming's best selling mask. It is targeted to the older skin, but I still decided to try it out. I am glad I did! After taking off the mask, and massaging the serum on my skin, I noticed a immediate change! My skin was quite dull before application but after wards it was glowing and bright. My skin looked great. My face also felt soft and hydrated. Because I used the mask early in the morning I applied day cream and foundation afterwards and trust me, it made my face look a-ma-zing! 

Price: around 0,80 euro 
Bought at: Taobao

What I love:
Hydrates my skin well
Gives a vibrant and healthy glow

Not dry at all

What I don’t like:  
There is nothing to dislike!

Will I buy this again? Yes! This will come in handy if you have limited time and want to have a glowing skin! Great for quick fix-me-up's.

Labels: , , ,



Older Post | Newer Post
THE WRITER


Hello! Welcome to my blog! Please do enjoy your stay here. My name is Meru, and currently I live in the netherlands. I am from the carribean and I am 18 years old. I like things to do with lifestyle, beauty, fashion and diy's! My hobbies are cooking, baking and ballet. Oh! I also try to be a princess in this hectic world that is not princess friendly!
underline italic strike


Diary About Stuff Site


The Credits!

Template by : Sharanichi Potter
Header By: Damia
Full Edited : Meru

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME (: