You can be royal too
PATW Kate Middleton edition

Tuesday, February 12, 2013 @ 2:29 AM | 0 Comment [s]


In the first edition of Princess' around the world (PATW) I am going to talk about the pretty princess from England. 

About the princess

Catherine Elizabeth Middleton born January 9, 1982 (age 31 currently) grew up in Chapel row, which is near Newbury in England. She is the oldest of three children with a younger sister, Philippa ("Pippa") Charlotte and a younger brother, James William. Her hobbies include recreational sports such as hill walking, tennis, swimming, sailing, and the arts such as photography and painting. She studied art history in scotland at the university of st. Andrews which is where she met Prince William of Wales in 2001. The two were not romantically interested in each other at first, but as time went by they fell in love. Prince William proposed to Kate during a vacation in Kenya. Their engagement was announced on the 16th of november 2010 and they got married on 29th of april at Westminster Abbey. Kate middleton is currently expecting a baby and she is due in july!




My opinion about the princess is that she is a beautiful woman! I didn't follow her wedding on the television but I saw some photos and she looked absolutely stunning in her wedding dress! I also read that she does charity work and that she started a children's hospital. There is nothing bad that I have to say about her!


Fashion
 

Outfit one: Here Kate is wearing a bright yellow sundress with buttons. . It is quite a simple outfit, but it looks great on her! This shows that with one perfect clothing piece you can look great already!

Outfit two: A white polo shirt, with a flag of england on her left sleeve. I really like the skinny jeans she is wearing, who said that princess' only wear dresses?  I am not quite sure about the black wedges she is wearing though. I wouldn't wear it, but it looks nice on her. The combination of the white, blue and black is nicely done. I like the small detail of her ring matching with her shoes. 

Outfit three: This outfit is completely brown. A light brown dress with collar, and a pattern. The dress itself is quite full with lines and so, it is best to keep such a piece of clothing simple with other clothing pieces. The brown pantyhose and shoes are a great choice.


What do you think of the princess of England? What do you think of her fashion style?

Labels: , , , ,



Older Post | Newer Post
THE WRITER


Hello! Welcome to my blog! Please do enjoy your stay here. My name is Meru, and currently I live in the netherlands. I am from the carribean and I am 18 years old. I like things to do with lifestyle, beauty, fashion and diy's! My hobbies are cooking, baking and ballet. Oh! I also try to be a princess in this hectic world that is not princess friendly!
underline italic strike


Diary About Stuff Site


The Credits!

Template by : Sharanichi Potter
Header By: Damia
Full Edited : Meru

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME (: